DIVERSITY OPEN MIC: HULL TALENT SHOW TO WIN £500 (First Price £300, Second Price £150 and Third Price £50).
Following our wider public consultation and to enable more young contestants to benefit, we have decided to share the £500 winning price among the first, second and third contestants. You are in control of your performances and it is your choice of what you want to do with the money as long as it is tailored towards your personal development. For instance, studio recording, dance class, etc. Read our terms and condition below.
To promote inclusion, you may now apply in any of the following categories:
1. Talent Artist: You are interested in the winning price, so you want to showcase your art to take part in the competition. 2. Guest Artist: You are not interested in the winning price, so you want to showcase your art for the fun of it. 3. Display Artist: You are inspired and you want to display your art-work for audience to score you a point. You are expected to complete and return the attached application form. You do not need to enclose any fee's if you are applying under the 2nd and 3rd categories above. Download Application:
APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2017 CONTESTANT!!!
“2016 show was a huge success”. This are the runner up for 2016 Hull Talent Show. Talent ranges from singer, dancer, poet and magicians with age of contestants ranging from 5 years plus. This was a good feeling especially for young people and there was lot of vibes in the air with lot of people feeling inspired. Thanks you to all our sponsors and funders without which this show would not be possible. Visit our Facebook for more information. https://www.facebook.com/BestHopeCic/?ref=settings
About the Show:
This project is an extension of our yearly widely attended Diversity Hull event to inspire and empower young people to believe in themselves and in their future. This is a brilliant opportunity to showcase your talent to wider audience, get enough presence and win a cash price of £500. This is a charity event to improve lives, put smile on people’s faces and in support of Hull City of Culture 2017. kindly support and sponsor us now! We will appreciate any voluntary donation towards this project.
BEST HOPE – YOU ARE BACK AT IT AGAIN, £500 CASH PRICE TO GRASP, WOW!!!.
ITS FRIENDLY, ITS FUN & ITS HEALTHY
Its all for the fun of it and for you to support our charity and your charity as you take part as individuals or groups. You are better register now to guarantee your place in the competition! Application deadlines are on the 28th March, June and September 2017. We have the right to withdraw late applications in any of the deadlines once we have enough applicants so please apply now!
You are two steps away from winning a cash price of £500 / Studio Recording
Download, complete and return your application form ASAP
Perform your art before audience on Friday 27th October 6pm – 9pm.
Recruitment in progress for any form of performance to win £500 cash (First price £300, Second price £150 and third price £50). Complete an application form ASAP if you like to showcase your talent. This show is for everyone who will like to showcase their talent by performing a Song, Poetry, Rapper, Dancer or Street Dancer, Comedian, and or Magician. You are in charge of whatsoever you like to perform but we will meet with all artist prior to the show for discussion, rehearsal, the risk and logistics.
We are inviting singers with talented art, both young and old, to entertain the audience. Are you a singer, rapper, dancer or street dancer, comedian, and or magician and you simply want to showcase your art to get enough publicity and stage presence. Application is open to any form of performance and you may contact us if you require further information.
Selection / Final Stage:
To keep it simple and fun, winners will be decided over two stages: Selection and Final Stage on the same day. We will bring artist together in batches and selected artist will perform in the final stage. You have up to 5 minutes to showcase your performance at selection stage and you have up to 3 minutes to showcase your performance at final stage. We are likely to have winners in the age categories with a shared winning price.
Contestants are advise to arrive at the venue by 5.30pm in preparation for the show. Invite your friends, colleagues and neighbour to come and support you at the show. Audience have a say in influencing Judges decision. Contact us ASAP to pick up tickets.
Ticket: Buy your ticket online @ Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hull-talent-show-tickets-37120879550?aff=es2 OR contact Augustus, Project Manager on 07988826554.
We will provide you with regular update. Apply Now!
Apply now! Application in progress! You are advise to apply early and don’t wait until the last minute because we have the right to withdraw or stop further applications once we have enough participants – Please apply now!
Fees: Applicants are expected to pay (Non-Refundable) fees of £10 at registration to guarantee your place in the competition. Please read our terms and condition below.
Complete, sign, enclose fees and return to us immediately.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This competition is fun and encourages equal participation from diverse individual and group or charity to promote public presence and support people’s aspiration in life.
- I understand that that nature of the competition require art or musical performance before panel of judges and may involve public voting. I hereby consent to the recording and use of my contribution to the competition.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you a place in the final. We may require group photograph, rehearsal, recording, publicity in respect to this competition. You agree to make yourself available, at your own expenses, in such location that the company may reasonable require you in respect to this competition.
- No filming, recording or photography will be permitted at any of the event night. I agree to this material by the company for promotional or marketing purposes. The Company will own all intellectual property rights in any film and sound recording of the performances.
- The overall winning price for the contestant is £500 (First price £300, Second price £150 and third price £50) . The cash price incentive is towards personal development. For instance, Studio Recording, Dance Class, etc.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if they supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
Entertainment night with plenty of FUN for everyone. If you require further information, contact Augustus, Project Manager on 07988826554, visit our office address,133 Spring Bank HU3 1BL OR simply email: email@example.com
Please like to follow us on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/events/482152768651603/
Details of Panel and Guest artist will be available soon!
Be part of this huge celebration, first of its kind in Hull.
We are looking for sponsors for 2017 show, please contact us if you can help. Below are list of sponsors for 2016 event. We appreciate and celebrate all our sponsors – Funders, Businesses, and Anonymous Individuals.