HULL TALENT SHOW TO WIN £500 (First Price £300, Second Price £150 and Third Price £50) – Towards Your Personal Development
About the Show:
This project is an extension of our yearly widely attended Diversity Hull event to further inspire and empower young people. This show is design to inspire, build confidence and empower children and young people to believe in themselves and in their future. This is a brilliant opportunity to showcase your talent to wider audience; gain stage present and exposure; and win a cash price of £500 towards your personal development. This show is to support upcoming young artist to gain stage present and be inspired in life. It is open to any age group making the show more interesting and fun!
Check out video from last year performance – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKL27CH-NAY
We learn yearly and we engage positively with our service users and public to redesign our project so as to meet the needs of our target. Following our wider public consultation and to enable more young contestants to benefit, we have decided to share the £500 winning price among the first, second and third contestants.
Also, with the help of Foyle Foundation, we are able to provide access to studio (Creative Vibez Studio) to further support the creative skills of young people.
This is a charity event to improve lives, put smile on people’s faces. We appreciate all our funders and partners, kindly support and sponsor us now! We will appreciate any voluntary donation towards this project.
When is the Show:
The show take place every last Friday in the month of October. The next show is on the 26th October 2018, 6pm – 9pm.
Venue to be confirmed!
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This competition is fun and encourages equal participation from diverse individual and group or charity to promote public presence and support people’s aspiration in life.
- I understand that that nature of the competition require art or musical performance before panel of judges and may involve public voting. I hereby consent to the recording and use of my contribution to the competition.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you a place in the final. We may require group photograph, rehearsal, recording, publicity in respect to this competition. You agree to make yourself available, at your own expenses, in such location that the company may reasonable require you in respect to this competition.
- No filming, recording or photography will be permitted at any of the event night. I agree to this material by the company for promotional or marketing purposes. The Company will own all intellectual property rights in any film and sound recording of the performances.
- The overall winning price for the contestant is £500 (First price £300, Second price £150 and third price £50) . The cash price incentive is towards personal development. For instance, Studio Recording, Dance Class, etc.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if they supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.