Hull Talent Show:
HULL TALENT SHOW is celebrated yearly preferably in the month of October to inspire young and emerging artist. We are investing into the future of our young artist and to build their confidence. We have since 2014 awarded £500 on a yearly basis as a winning price (First Price £300, Second Price £150 and Third Price £50) – towards people Personal Development. Awards may take any shape depending on funding or support available each year. The most important achievement for this project is that applicants are self-motivated and able to develop their skills and self-believe.
About the Show:
This project is an extension of our yearly widely attended Diversity Hull event to further inspire and empower young people. This show is design to inspire, build confidence and empower children and young people to believe in themselves and in their future. This is a brilliant opportunity to showcase your talent to wider audience; gain stage present and exposure; plus awards towards your personal development. This show is to support upcoming young artist to gain stage present and be inspired in life. It is open to any age group making the show more interesting and fun!
Check out video from last year performance – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKL27CH-NAY
We learn yearly, engage positively with our service users and public to redesign our project so as to meet the needs of our target group. Our event is designed to celebrate all artists in a unique way. This is a charity event to improve lives & put smile on people’s faces. We appreciate all our funders and partners, kindly support and sponsor us now! We will appreciate any voluntary donation towards this project.
When is the Show:
The show take place every last Friday in the month of October. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we shall keep you up to date with venue and time.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This competition is fun and encourages equal participation from diverse individual and group with the aim of supporting people’s aspiration in life.
- I understand that that nature of the competition require art or musical performance before panel of judges, audience and may involve public voting. I hereby consent to my photography, recording and use of my contribution to the competition on any of our social media platform or for publicity.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you a place in the final. We may require group photograph, rehearsal, recording and publicity in respect to this competition. I hereby agree to make yourself available, at your own expenses, in such location that the company may reasonable require you in respect to this competition.
- Filming, recording or photography will be permitted at any of the event night. I agree to this material for promotional or marketing purposes. The Company will own all intellectual property rights in any film and sound recording of the performances.
- The cash price incentive is towards personal development. For instance, Studio Recording, Dance Class, etc.
- After the show, as our tradition, contestants are required to take part in company collaborative music production and to attend as guest artist the following year Hull Talent Show.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if they supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.